- A deposit in the amount of 50% of the booking fee can be made online through PayPal or check mailed in advance to reserve a booking. Full payment may also be made to reserve a booking.
- Payment of any remaining booking balance can be made via PayPal, check mailed in advance, or cash in-person, to be remitted no later than the first day of the booking.
- Bookings canceled greater than 30 days in advance may be subject to an administrative fee of 10% of the total booking cost to cover transaction fees.
- Bookings canceled greater than 10 days but less than 30 days in advance may be subject to a loss of the deposit to cover transaction fees, administration, logistics, reservations, and curriculum development.
- Bookings canceled within 10 days or less of the first day of the booking are not eligible for a refund.
Trip insurance is recommended to prevent financial loss in the case of last-minute changes or cancellation. Bear House Mountain Guiding reserves the right to cancel a trip or booking at its discretion at any time for any reason, such as poor climbing conditions, extremely inclement weather, client non-compliance with instruction, or previously unknown risks that cannot be mitigated. In these cases, trips or bookings will be rescheduled or refunded unless such cancellation was the result of client negligence or non-compliance.
Please contact Susan at email@example.com or 803-351-2573 with any questions or concerns about deposits, booking, cancellations, or refunds.